Top mobile phones you can't live with

Get paid To Promote at any Location

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The truth behind Rohan Rathore: [song] Emptiness!! (Lonely) Rohan Rathore IIT Guwahati [tune mere jana kabhi nahi jana ishq mera dard mera..] (Lyrics and Chords) [another song like emptiness], music of emptiness is copied one

Rohan Rathore was a student from the Indian Institute of Technology, Guwhati, India. He had terminal cancer. 
He wrote and sung a song 'Emptiness' for Supriya - a girl he loved more than anything and anyone in the world. Unfortunately, she didn't return his love. He sang about his hurt and longing, and even though they don't end up together, this song was something he felt he had to do. He died just 15 days after recording the song. Truly a very painful love story. 

You might have heard his song already in Facebook, which is one of highest shared/liked video of 2010
I hope you read the last part of this post-----------------
Go to the end of the page-------------------
 
Below is his song :

Oh love of mine, with a song and a whine,
You're harsh and divine like truths and a lie.
But the tale ends not here
I have nothing to fear
for my love is a yell of forgiving and hold on.

In the bright emptiness, in a room full of it,
is a cruel mistress - my heart!
I feel this unrest, that nests all hollowness,
for I have nowhere to go and I'm cold.

And I feel so lonely yeah...
There's a better place than this: emptiness.
And I'm so lonely yeah... 
There's a better place than this: emptiness yeah...

Aa.. aa.. aa...

Tune mere jaana.., kabhi nahin jaana..,
Ishq mera, dard mera.. haaye..
Tune mere jaana, kabhi nahin jaana,
Ishq mera, dard mera

Aashiq tera... 
Bheed mein khoya rehta hai...
Jaane jahaan.... 
Poocho toh itna kehta hai - 

That I feel so lonely yeah...
There's a better place than this: emptiness...
And I'm so lonely yeah...
There's a better place than this: emptiness yeah... ya..

Aa.. aa.. aa...

/*English Translation of the Hindi Section of the Song*/

Tune mere jaana, kabhi nahin jaana, (You, my love, have never ever realized)
Ishq mera, dard mera (my love, my pain) 
Tune mere jaana, kabhi nahin jaana, (You, my love, have never ever realized)
Ishq mera, dard mera (my love, my pain)

Aashiq tera... (Your lover)
Bheed mein khoya rehta hai... (remains lost in the crowd)
Jaane jahaan....  (My dear love, wherever ...)
Poocho toh itna kehta hai - (... asked, he just says ...)

That I feel so lonely yeah...
There's a better place than this: emptiness.
And I'm so lonely yeah... 
There's a better place than this: emptiness yeah...


Watch it here:-----------





download song from here:------------
  http://mp3searchy.com/download/lonliness_rohan_rathore.html 





Really sad right ? The song is so awesome. Runs though our veins with feeling of Love. Emptiness, describes, the void left in his loving heart by his girl. Pretty sad story if you ask me. The guy now loved and remembered everyday by millions over Facebook and Twitter, is no more. Sad. I sob.
Hey wait ! Did you really believed what I wrote  above, like other million people in Facebook ? [Okay, not to be rude, word stupid is missing]. Well, it’s a pretty bollywood story if you ask me :P or excerpt of Chetan Bhagat’s next filmie novel
;)
At first I believed for the first time when I heard the song and read about him in Youtube and FB page. But, second thing I did was, which you never do, searching over Google for truth. For my utter surprise none of the Ex-Guwahati IITians mentioned him. I digged more and found out it’s fake.

Yes, it was the insensitive and cheap trick for marketing their song. But, they did it in right way.

1.What first comes to your mind when you hear the song and read about him ?  LOVE, CANCER, IIT-G. We Indians, simply have inevitable attraction towards Love stories. Add some prestigious college name and make it sad story, Game Over.

2.They believed in their song and it is pretty good too, but too reach masses, they used nice [read : cheap] marketing trick.

3. Simple, just create a fake girl’s profile over Facebook [and Twitter] and share it, it is enough to reach thousands in one day. And don’t forget to add, “Oh, I liked this song like anything guys, what ya say ?”

When you ask Mr.Vivek aka MrVivekchocoboy, the original uploader of the video, tells you same lame story. He also requests you ‘Like’ the song and share it over the FB and Twitter. Now I see a new video on his profile, hope he doesn’t ask us to ‘share’ that one also over FB, coming up with just another pathetic but sad story. Goodluck Mr.Chocoboy.

IIT-G students clarified that, person with such name never existed nor his poor sad story. If it was really true, I’d have first seen it in Headlines Today or any national news paper. The song is too good enough to be appeared in national news channels and papers.


 Now here are some proofs :-------------

Now Aseem Ahmed Abbasee claims that he is the original lyricist and english lyrics where written by Moonami Roy.




Now here is the BIG QUESTION : Are Aseem Ahmed Abbasee and Gajender Verma are behind this Rohan Rathore story ? Why they don’t want sue Mr.Chocoboy who uploaded the song to Youtube ? Truth yet to come.


So guys finally it's a fake story. Do not fall for available rumors on internet.

If you want to scold me, please go ahead, i would definitely try to resolve your doubts................

@avin.......thanks for the data......
.........................................................................
...........................................................................
............................................................................
_________________________________________________________
............................................................................
...........................................................................
........................................................................




Music of EMPTINESS found copied:--------------


Its been a while on this post, I have found some thing new this time. 
Yesterday i was surfing net for one of my favorite movie "Into The Wild". And you know what i found there.....excellent.....super.....
i was listening to the song composed by Mr. MICHAEL BROOK, and there i found, guess what.................
The most loved song "Emptiness" is not having even his own music. it has been copied from the song MICHAEL BROOK-BEST UNSAID INTO THE WILD.


Here is a youtube clip of michael Brook-Best Unsaid Into The Wild. 










and here is his SONG info @ http://michaelbrookmusic.com/into-the-wild.......................

_________________________________________________________________________


Another song by same singer:----------


And here is another song of the same singer(so called Rohan Rathore)
Check this out:- www.reverbnation.com/

After listening this song i should have put you in very good condition to make it out  whether they should really get this much publicity. I don't think so. I don't think the song named as Kashmir's Voice is good enough to get some beats.




WAIT FOR MY NEXT POST........................................./


27 comments:

  1. I'm fed up with the false stories of rathore, so i'm sharing some facts about the song. but guys song is really good.........do share it. So that others also know the truth behind the lovely song............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog dude! I really like your research and in-depth analysis of the situation. Someone did something similar in my college by creating a fake profile by the name of Kato Naga on Facebook. It was quite disturbing but they were successful in publicity. Eventually the guy who did it got beat up by some tough men. So we should use facebook with caution or else there can be safety issues and some feeling will be hurt :(

    Abhishek Yadav is the Indiana Jones of Facebook :P YOU ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks man.........
    Thanks for the comments......

    ReplyDelete
  4. hay very deep research, good man keep it-up.
    me too want to know the reality.
    nice job brother....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey abhi m realy emotionaly attached to story of behind dis song as a true love story..m realy apreciate u for searchng real fact of dis song..thnxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Vijendra....oh aisa kya???
    so whatever has been put up here all are false facts han.........
    and Abhishek has got no rights to do this han......
    dude please clarify......../

    ReplyDelete
  7. and i done think its about muslims, isn't it???

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Vijendra---thanks for the comment dude.
    Dude do you have anything for this post?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read about abhisek in TOI and now i am reading blog...WOW..can any1 share toi link? thanks da

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey this is a nice blog, especially poem about love. http://emotionsunveiled.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey thanks.........
    Are you the owner of emotionsunveiled blog.......!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. how can we believe u abhishek.....give us some hard proof??

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey what else do you want to know except their names.............

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was also wondering about this IIT story and when I hit google, first page I found was yours. Thanks for the in depth analysis.
    The song is nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was also wondering about this IIT story and when I hit google, first page I found was yours. Thanks for the in depth analysis.
    The song is nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Song is really good......

    ReplyDelete
  17. I cant believe this story buddies...b coz how can a cancer patient record a song 15 days before his death...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I believe in rohan rathore. His song is heart touching. I love the song.

    ReplyDelete
  19. but that not the way...the song is definitely awesome.....but story is fake.....it's only a publicity stunt..

    ReplyDelete
  20. really good song.... good bless u...

    ReplyDelete
  21. awesome song.........

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi guys ,

    I know that story might be false but here the only thing i care abt is the feeling in this love , when we listen to this song a story plays in front of eyes, this song is the best song to show the feeling of a broken and lonesome lover, I cried a number of times while listening to it and so my gf. just listen to this song seriously , imagine the story of that guy who lost his life in love and you will cry , you wont be able to stop ur tears, even I couldnt…….

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dude,u might say the story is false,but the music is not copied. It's entirely different!
    I played both on the guitar.. Just the similarity is timing.. All notes are different.. Think before you claim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey d story might b false bt d feeling behind d song is true.d song is just heart touching.anyone can get tear in his eyes after listining d song.

    ReplyDelete
  25. abhishek lisien to me, story was true rohan rathore was my friend i am from IIT guwahati

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete