Top mobile phones you can't live with

Get paid To Promote at any Location

Thursday, December 30, 2010


Here we have an entry from Satya N Govind (Chari), who describes himself as a professional scriptwriter/cartoonist and a photographer.
"I prefer to call myself a 'nuisance dedicated to creativity," he explains. "I have been enjoying every moment of this year writing, sketching and clicking and finally had the opportunity to click a plethora of photos while I was travelling in India. Be it the divine abode of the Lord of the Seven Hills (Tirupati) or a never-to-miss-moment in my home town, New Delhi, these pictures aren't merely pictures but stories churned with a purpose."
"This picture was shot at the New Delhi railway station, depicting the predicament of this young boy caught in the rain that had lashed the city several times. While he stood there covering his head, his sibling got candid."

@REDIFF

No comments:

Post a Comment